Monday, June 1, 2009

4h Show my b-day JB consert there is soo much

okay i have a lot going on first in 2 weeks is my B-DAY!!!! I'm going to be 13!!!!! Plus also in 2 weeks I'm getting out of school!!!! YAY! Then in 4 weeks its the JB concert then in July is my 4h show. The 4h show is this big thing it is at the Emuclaw fair which is a big thing for Emuclaw. And i just got balk from camp and will tell you all about it after i have my nap!!! i am sooo tyred like every day i didn't go to sleep until like 12:00 and had to wach up at 6:00 OMG I;m soo tyred so l8ter! ttyl! g2g! byee! O and plez comment!!! thax and don't forget to chech out me and my friend at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NLe5PQE8r4

Peace and Love,
Charlotte B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment